PSRS PARIS RECORDING PACKAGE
Few places are more inspiring and creative than the recording studio and we are very excited to be able to offer this opportunity to our PSRS community. We have years of experience helping kid and adult bands prepare for the recording studio, tackling everything from songwriting, song arrangement, production, vocal production, etc... Most importantly, we love the process and we know how to minimize the stress and maximize the fun.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Kid bands, adult bands, solo performers, a small group of friends. Anything is possible!
WHAT IS THE GOAL?
To rehearse, record and mix one/two original song(s). We can start from scratch, develop already existing musical ideas or arrange/produce a pre-written song. You will walk away with an MP3/WAV file of your song(s).
WHAT DOES THE PACKAGE INCLUDE?
- 1 three hour rehearsal, accompanied by a PSRS Producer to assist in music composition, song arrangement and performance preparation for the studio.
- 2 full days (8 hrs/day) in the recording studio, accompanied by a PSRS Producer
- DAY 1: Basic Tracking (recording all instruments and vocals) and overdubs
- DAY 2: Remaining overdubs and mixing session
WHERE IS THE STUDIO?
We will run the session out of our home base at Basement Studios. The recording studio is equipped with:
- 25 sq meter live room, complete with drum set and vintage guitar/bass amplifiers.
- 15 sq meter vocal booth/overdub/keyboard room.
- 20 sq meter control room with an AMEK Einstein Super E mixing desk and classic outboard gear.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Total cost of the package is 980€TTC. This price can be divided up over the band members and we can bill everyone individually.
Want more time to rehearse? More time in the studio to record more songs?
- Additional 3 hour rehearsals with PSRS Producer: 180€ TTC/rehearsal
- Additional days in the studio with PSRS Producer: 550€ TTC/day
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?